Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Michel Haumont Signature Electro Acoustic Parlour Guitar by Lâg
Michel Haumont is a world renowned guitarist who has played to audiences all over the globe. In partnership with the master luthiers at Lâg, Michel Haumont has created a truly outstanding instrument with his signature parlour guitar.
Combining the iconic small body parlour guitar shape with a slightly wider neck than standard, this guitar is a delight to play for finger picking style guitarists. The Michel Haumont Signature guitar is not just an acoustic guitar, it comes equipped with a Fishmann Ink Body pre-amp and pickup system allowing the guitarist to truly sculpt their sound when they are plugged in.
No detail has been overlooked in the creation of this guitar which is crafted from the highest quality woods including a solid engelman spruce top and ovangkol back and sides. Custom pearl inlays offer an added touch of luxury and the guitar comes with a custom hard case for safe storage and transport.
About the Parlour Guitar Body Shape
The distinctive parlour acoustic guitar body shape is one of the smallest guitar body sizes. This size is great for players favouring a more subtle musical style due to their less overpowering sound. The shoulders of a parlour acoustic are usually more sloped than other body styles and they tend to have a narrower body. The distinctive guitar shape is significantly more comfortable and tends to fit the players body better when playing. The smaller size and shape also makes the guitar more portables, making it lighter and a lot easier to transport. Parlour guitars popularity began peaking between the late 19th century and the 1950s. Today the parlour guitar shape is regaining popularity thanks to its versatility, transportability, and beautiful tonal characteristics.
- Top : Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Strings : Metal
- Fingerboard : Brownwood
- Marker : Custom pearl
- Bridge : Brownwood
- Finishing : Gloss varnish
- Format : Parlor
- Tuning pegs : Die Cast
- Category : Steel String Shaped Body Electric-Acoustic
- Hardware : Satin black
- Neck : Khaya
- Back&Sides : Ovangkol
- Electronics : Fishmann Ink Body
- Left handed : No
- Cutaway : No
- Radius : 350 mm
- Scale (mm) : 650 mm
- Nut Width : 46 mm
- Nbr of strings : 6
- Nbrs of frets : 20
- Additional Specs :
Engelman spruce AAA, the best tonewood that has been used on acoustic guitars for decades, perfectly matched with flamed ovangkol back and sides. The sound of these Tramontane’s highlights a perfect balance of bass and treble. Small parlor body shape, slightly wider neck, fingerstyle picking player will be thrilled.
Lâg Guitars is a French music company renowned for pushing boundaries when it comes to design, build quality and innovation. While many guitar manufacturers copy the same old designs, Lâg make bold decisions and stands out for the crowd. The team of luthiers at Lâg hunt the world for the best sounding woods and they craft them beautifully into outstanding guitars which are built to last a lifetime. From entry level guitars right up to the flagship HyVibe Smart Guitar range, Lâg never compromises on design or quality.
- Case / Gig Bag - to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner - make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings - Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools - For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks - You always need one more plectrum!