Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Steel String Acoustic Guitar Tramontane 70 Dreadnought
Beyond the singular aesthetics of French craftsmanship that characterises the Tramontane series, the T70 imposes itself in the world of the entry-level acoustic guitars with a solid spruce top that’s rich and deep in tone. Sound quality, combined a comfortable playing experience essential to the beginner, make it the best value of the moment.
- Category : Steel String Shaped Body
- Colours : Black and Brown Burst
- Dimensions (mm) : 1080 x 485 x 140
- Format : Dreadnought
- Hardware : Satin Black
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Sapelli Open Pore Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Bridge & Fingerboard: Brown BrankoWood
- Neck: Okoume Frets: 20 / Medium Silver Nickel
- Bracing : X
- Saddle: Compensated black graphite / 72mm
- Trussrod: 2 Ways Scale: 650mm
- Radius : 350 mm
- Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inlay
- Tuning pegs : Die cast, ratio 1:15
- Nut : Black graphite wedge / 72 mm & 43 mm
- Original Strings : Bronze 80/20 Light 12-53
- Weight (kg) : 3 kg
What Tramontane stands for?
The Lâg Tramontane range takes its name from the French word for the north wind. Inspired by nature and combining some of the finest woods available, the luthiers at Lâg have crafted a wide range of Tramontane series guitars in both steel and nylon string variants.
Length L (mm)
Width W (mm)
Height H (mm)
Weight Wt (kg)
Lâg Guitars is a French music company founded in the Occitania region of France, most popular for its guitars (e.g. the Lâg Roxane and the Tramontane acoustic series). Lâg has produced guitars for more than 40 years, starting with Beast superstrat models to arkane - designed in a small custom shop in the south of France and becoming the most popular and requested guitars.
Originally a traditional instrument factory, it then became one of the major players in musical instruments distribution.
- Case / Gig Bag - to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner - make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings - Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools - For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks - You always need one more plectrum!
No posts found