Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Fender Squire FSR Bullet Competition Mustang | 2x Humbucker
This limited edition Bullet Mustang is both stylish and affordable whilst also giving you the sonic flexibility to dial in a huge range of different sounds to suit your style of music and playing. The FSR Mustang has a comfortable thin and lightweight body as well as an easy-to-play “C”-shaped neck profile. With a 24” scale length, this guitar will also be comfortable for players with smaller hands or who struggle with wide fingerboard stretches. The guitar is beautifully finished in Daphne Blue with Competition Orange Stripes.
The real power behind the FSR Bullet is a pair of humbucking pickups with a three-way pickup selector giving you a choice of tones at the flick of a switch. The chrome 6-saddle hardtail bridge is easy to set-up and stays in tune during long sessions. As with most Fender guitars, this Mustang is super easy to upgrade in the future if you want to swap parts or customise the guitar further.
If you are looking for something a little bit different which packs a sonic punch at an affordable price... The Fender Squire FSR Bullet Competition Mustang may be the guitar for you.
Fender FSR Bullet Mustang Specifications
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
One of the worlds most iconic brands, Fender was founded in Southern California and has established a worldwide influence that extends from the studio to the stage—and beyond. Everyone from beginners to the world’s most acclaimed artists have used Fender instruments, amps and gear, making the company not only a revered industry leader but a cultural symbol that resonates globally. Nearly seven decades since founder Leo Fender built his first electric guitar, Fender’s reach transcends instruments and accessories, encompassing a range of innovative digital experiences that fuel musical expression and serve players at every stage–on every stage.
No posts found