Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Probably the Worlds Most Famous Guitar Shape - Fender Squier Stratocaster Bullet in Sea Foam Green
The Squier Bullet range means that you can own the classic Fender design at a wallet friendly price. This Limited Edition FSR Squier Strat is the perfect entry into the world of electric guitars with a lot of flexibility when it comes to pickup and tone configuration.
Squier Bullet Strat Construction
The body of the Squier Bullet is made of Poplar and the guitar has a bolt on maple neck and laurel fretboard. All these combine to make the perfect Fender style tone machine with the looks of the iconic USA Fenders.
The hard tail bridge ensures you have a stable guitar that stays in tune and keeps things simple for a beginner.
The FSR Bullet is equipped with a humbucker pickup and 2 single coil pickups which you can choose between with the 5 way pickup-selector switch. This gives you great tonal flexibility and means the with an FSR Bullet you can sculpt your sound to suit your own style or the song you are playing
Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster Specifications
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Sea Foam Green Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck plate: 4-bolt standard
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5”
- Number of Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Electronics: Bridge Pickup Standard Humbucking Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup) Middle Pickup Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup Standard Single-Coil Strat® Pickup Configuration HSS Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: hard tail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Tuners: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
If you play the guitar, it's almost impossible to have not heard about Fender. One of the worlds most iconic brands, Fender was founded in Southern California and has established a worldwide influence that extends from the studio to the stage—and beyond. Everyone from beginners to the world’s most acclaimed artists have used Fender instruments, amps and gear, making the company not only a revered industry leader but a cultural symbol that resonates globally. Nearly seven decades since founder Leo Fender built his first electric guitar, Fender’s reach transcends instruments and accessories, encompassing a range of innovative digital experiences that fuel musical expression and serve players at every stage–on every stage.
No posts found