Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Arturia BeatStep Pro - Industry standard 3-track sequencer with huge connectivity
The BeatStep Pro from Arturia is a compact sequencer hub that will bring together your entire studio. Featuring two independent monophonic, melodic sequencers and a drum sequencer, BeatStep Pro puts thousands of on-the-spot ideas at your disposal. If you want to consolidate the way you perform with outboard gear, and streamline your creative flow, BeatStep Pro is for you.
Connect to anything
When searching for the perfect sequencer, you need something that will have your whole studio performing in sync. BeatStep Pro will do just that; featuring CV / Gate output, 8 drum gate outputs, a multi-mode clock sync, and MIDI in & out. Sync your modular synths to your DAW project, all while creating a live performance using its intuitive controls.
The professional’s choice
Don’t let its small size fool you, BeatStep Pro is no toy. Its advance sequencers can create patterns up to 64 steps long, with velocity, gate time, and note tie available per step. The 16 track drum sequencer can be customized for knobs, step buttons, and velocity & pressure sensitive pads, and output MIDI CC, note data, as well as program changes. BeatStep Pro even features a real-time roller & looper touch strip for on-the-fly pattern performances.
Arturia released firmware version 2.0 for BeatStep Pro, making the sync rock solid, and introducing several new features, including polyrhythm mode, touch strip roller / arpeggio function, the ability to save pattern chains, octave randomization, new ways of creating steps, added compatibility with KORG Volcas.
Arturia BeatStep Pro Included software
Arturia MIDI Control Center
Arturia BeatStep Pro Features
● 2 monophonic, melodic step sequencers: create awesome melody sequences up to 64 steps long, with each step able to contain unique note, velocity, gate time, and note tie settings.
● A 16-track drum sequencer: programmable with BeatStep Pro’s pressure sensitive pads, and containing a dedicated MIDI controller mode for ultimate sequence control.
● Huge connectivity: CV / Gate outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, clock sync, MIDI in & out, and USB sync. Whatever gear you have, BeatStep Pro will make the most of it.
● Powerful performance controls: BeatStep Pro features a real-time looper / roller touch strip, independent swing per sequence, randomizer, and a variety of rotary controllers for hands-on performance.
● Create pattern chains and save songs: 16 projects are available to customize, each featuring 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a dedicated controller map.
● Great new update: the latest firmware v2.0 update makes the best even better, ensuring rock-solid performance, and adding loads of fun new features.
● The standard for sequencing: whether it’s BeatStep Pro’s amazing value for money, its intuitive performance controls, its robust design, or “all of the above”, it’s seen in pro studios and big stages around the world.
Length L (mm)
Width W (mm)
Height H (mm)
Weight Wt (kg)
No posts found