Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
NUX MG-400 Dual DSP Modeling Guitar and Bass Effect Processor Pedal by NUX | Built in Impulse Responses | MNU MG400
There are 25 guitar amp simulations, one bass amp simulation, and one acoustic amp simulation available on the NUX MG-400 Dual DSP Modeling Guitar and Bass Effect Processor Pedal. You can use the 25 onboard guitar cabs you can record with four microphone models and three virtual mic positions (edge, middle, and center) to switch out speaker cabinets by adding third-party IRs (using NUX QuickTone software). Eight onboard bass cabinets and three acoustic guitar IRs are also included with the MG-400. Varieties of reverb (plate, hall, spring, and more), delay (analog, tape echo, reverse, and more), vibrato, tremolo, phase, flange, and chorus are among the effects. An inbuilt tuner guarantees your guitar or bass intonates nicely whether you're blazing with saturation or looking for creepy atmospheric vibes with modulation textures. An intuitive color LCD makes adjusting the various parameters fun and easy. Signal blocks may be easily adjusted, allowing you to set amps and effects almost anywhere you like to produce distinctive tones. Rock, jazz, funk, metal, reggae, and other popular styles' onboard drum loops bring solo jamming, practice, and songwriting to life. The MG-400 can automatically beat-match phrases to the current tempo, and looping artists can pick stereo for a maximum record period of 30 seconds or mono for 60 seconds. Users have the opportunity to download NUX QuickTone software, install firmware upgrades, and use the MG-400 as a recording interface thanks to USB connectivity.
NUX MG-400 Dual DSP Modeling Guitar and Bass Effect Processor Pedal by NUX Highlights :
- 2.8” 320x240 color LCD with intuitive UI.
- NG, CMP, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, MOD, DLY, RVB, P.L | 10 independent moveable signal blocks.
- White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
- 512 samples IR resolution and USER slot with each patch. (additional 12 IR COLLECTION slots)
- Electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models.
- Input trim under SYSTEM MENU.
- 5 output modes with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking. (Besides STUDIO DIRECT, others will disengage IR signal as default.)
- PARA. FOLLOW function can track your effect tweaking habits.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone™ edit software.
NUX MG-400 Dual DSP Modeling Guitar and Bass Effect Processor Pedal by NUX Specifications:
- Category : Multi effects
- Dimensions (mm) : 289 x 160 x 71
- Display : LCD screen
- Expression pedal : Yes
- Format : Pedalboard
- Inputs : Instrument jack, [entrees_auxiliaire_minijack]
- Outputs : Minijack headset, 2 x jack
- Power supply : DC 9 V
- Power supply included : Yes
- Simultaneous effects : 10
- Switch : 4 foot switches
- Technology : Digital
- Weight (kg) : 920 g
No posts found