Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Steel String Guitar Tramontane 118
Thanks to the khaya body and its red cedar top with warm balanced acoustic properties, the T118s largely dominate the competition in their price range. From the slim auditorium body that is focused and precise in its voice to the dreadnought body, that is more powerful, you are sure to find a sound that fits your style. The Tramontane 118 series is available in several finishes, with or without cutaway, to satisfy all demands of musicians in search of a versatile instrument.
- Top : Solid cedar
- Strings : Metal
- Fingerboard : brownwood
- Format : Dreadnought
- Category : Steel String Shaped Body
- Neck : khaya
- Back&Sides : Khaya
- Letfty : No
- Cutaway : No
- Nbr of strings : 6
- Top: solid western red cedar
- Back & sides: dark brown khaya
- Finish B&S: high gloss
- Bridge and fingerboard : brownwood
- Neck: khaya
- Frets: 20 – silver nickel
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut: black graphite / 43 mm
- Acoustic electric models: Astro-LÂG system
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: African Sapele
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle: Compensated Black Graphite / 72mm
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: French Satin
- Trussrod: 2 Ways
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel
- Scale: 650mm
- Headstock: Brownwood - Maple logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Die Cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black
- Nut: Black Graphite / 43mm
- Acoustic Electric models : Astro-Lâg
What Tramontane stands for?
The Lâg Tramontane range takes its name from the French word for the north wind. Inspired by nature and combining some of the finest woods available, the luthiers at Lâg have crafted a wide range of Tramontane series guitars in both steel and nylon string variants.
Length L (mm)
Width W (mm)
Height H (mm)
Weight Wt (kg)
Lâg Guitars is a French music company founded in the Occitania region of France, most popular for its guitars (e.g. the Lâg Roxane and the Tramontane acoustic series). Lâg has produced guitars for more than 40 years, starting with Beast superstrat models to arkane - designed in a small custom shop in the south of France and becoming the most popular and requested guitars.
Originally a traditional instrument factory, it then became one of the major players in musical instruments distribution.
- Case / Gig Bag - to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner - make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings - Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools - For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks - You always need one more plectrum!