Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Classical 4/4 Guitar from solid cedar with nylon strings
All classical guitarists know it: the solid cedar which composes the soundboard of this guitar, delivers a warm, round sound, very focused on the mediums. And its satin varnish - that allows its «open pore» finish and the natural perception of wood - reinforces this feeling. The OC170 is a model that suits both classical and traditional styles or South American music.
• Top: solid red cedar
• Back & sides: Cognac Brown khaya
• Finish: satin
• Bridge: brownwood
• Saddle: graphite / 80 mm
• Neck: Khaya
• Fingerboard: brownwood
• Frets: 19 – silver nickel
• Scale: 650 mm
• Headstock: brownwood
• Nut: black graphite / 51 mm
• Strings: Savarez 510 CRJ/V
• Acoustic electric model : Fishman Clasica II
What Occitania stands for?
The Occitania series offers a modern approach to the proven tradition of Spanish guitar craft that separates it from the competition.
These guitars impress with their rich, warm tones and extremely comfortable playability. Upon first contact with the guitar one instantly recognizes the abundant harmonics and projection that is so valuable to the classical guitarist.
A double tension bar allows for complete adjustment over the neck, an advantage that is not typical of guitars of this style. Moreover, the expressiveness and emotion inherit of the classic guitar is faithfully amplified with our DirectLâg Plus or StudioLâg Plus preamps, both of which were designed in collaboration with the German company Shadow Electronics.
Length L (mm)
Width W (mm)
Height H (mm)
Weight Wt (kg)
Lâg Guitars is a French music company founded in the Occitania region of France, most popular for its guitars (e.g. the Lâg Roxane and the Tramontane acoustic series). Lâg has produced guitars for more than 40 years, starting with Beast superstrat models to arkane - designed in a small custom shop in the south of France and becoming the most popular and requested guitars.
Originally a traditional instrument factory, it then became one of the major players in musical instruments distribution.
- Case / Gig Bag - to keep safe and movable your guitar. You can choose from different cases for this product, we would recommend getting a gigbag that will have straps to be comfortable to go everywhere with your classical guitar and perform, also seek for pockets where you can store your picks and cables, maybe get a second pair of straps.
- Tuner - make sure you always hit the right note. Grab a portable tuner so that you can check that your guitar is in tuner wherever you go.
- Spare strings - Strings break. As you start performing with new strings you will notice the difference on having a brand new pack of strings and as you can never be sure if you gonna break a string, you better have extra stings for replacements.
- Cleaning tools - For keep everything in order and take proper care of your guitar you can check our cleaning products.
- Extra Picks - You always need one more plectrum!